Content for Thursday, December 6, 2012
- A Modest Spike in the Price of Gasoline in California
- Magee Park Poets 2013 Anthology Release Party
- In her cups
- Snail Pizza? Si!
- Eddie Vedder gets Sirius
- New Peters chief of staff from Pennsylvania
- Non-permitted non-profits
- Water recyclers
- Divine Skin in Tijuana
- Style profile: The goth girl
- A closer listen to the teaser trailer for Star Trek: Into Darkness
- Izakaya Masa, Japanese Treasure in Mission Hills
- Valitar-promoter threw haymaker at horse trainer
- Hemingway's great granddaughter
- Out with the old...
- Revisiting UC San Diego
- North County Times says goodbye to longtime film critic Dan Bennett
- Dept. of High Concepts: Christmas caper edition
- Strange Cinema presents Blue Velvet
- Murders down
- 33 Shots fired
- A few more casting possibilities for Johnny Depp's Don Quixote
- Depp the Don
- Scathing report on U-T San Diego
- Gonzalez seeks Assembly seat
- Tour de Cheesesteak: stage 7
- Courtroom revelation
- Drones at Home Town Hall
- Hawaiian Slack Key Christmas concert at AMSD (Dec. 15) almost sold out
- Out there, man
- Art, Everywhere, for everyone
- The Verbal Compliment
News & Stories
New rectangular columns of steel rebar sprout into space from a plot of land on the Mexican side of the border at San Ysidro. The columns, easily reaching the height of the multistoried office building ...
I visited Norway for the first time this summer with my girlfriend Kat. The story starts in Gardermoen, Norway, with a man named Werner Hålien. We’d met Werner in San Diego through the hospitality exchange ...
“Hipsters” blamed for North Park gentrification
"It's a mom-and-pop operation with just Mom," says Pat (last name withheld) of North Park antique-and-collectible shop Pat's Corner. The boutique has been at its current location on 30th and Upas for eight years, offering ...
The Canadian oil industry is recruiting in California
Besides jobs in the oil fields, job seekers can find gigs in construction, health care, and even hair salons.