Content for Friday, August 31, 2012
- Thank God I Lost My Job!
- Game of the Week: No. 1 Helix at No. 8 Eastlake
- Has the Ghost of Jerry Dominelli Returned?
- Investor Says NextWave Price Too Low
- Press Conference for Padres New Ownership is Quite "Not" Telling
- Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven: a tense day on the set.
- Street Style, The Gaslamp: Parrots, Cougars, and Little Black Dresses
- Bite San Diego
- Clint Eastwood does not want a free one.
- Isaac Julien's Ten Thousand Waves
- More MEK money fallout: Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein paid $12,000 for speech
- #SourBeerDay: September 8
- San Diego County's Last Legal Marijuana Dispensary Forced Out of Business
- Wiener dog race
- Free movies of the week: director's trailer park
- Les Miserables at Civic Theatre
- Escondido Man Admits He Seduced a 12-Yr-Old Girl
- Hilton management caves to worker's-rights advocates, installs new employee break rooms in Mission Valley hotel.
- Smoking woks and clairvoyant placemats
- Chargers 16th Biggest Political Donor
- Book Criticizing San Diego Wins Top Award
- Huge movie poster sale at Landmark La Jolla Village Cinemas in a month or so!
- South Park Street Style: Vintage Inspired
- San Diego and soft money: County residents donate more than $4 million to Obama and Romney Super PACs
- For a good time, read this interview with Ari Graynor, Lauren Miller, and Katie Anne Naylon
- The Inquisitive Tongue: Nanette Wiser's Good Dish
- Free movies of the week: dead and undead edition.
- Dotty Harry makes RNC's day
- Going crazy at Don Pancho’s
- SAVE HIP HOP
- Week 1 Scoreboard
News & Stories
The California Surf Museum in Oceanside is displaying a surfboard that honors Junior Seau’s connection to the ocean as well as the community he touched. Through the effort of artist Cherrie La Porte, the glass ...
Annelise Arevalo explains the challenges and benefits of creating a life around doing what you love. First, tell me what you do. I am a burlesque dancer. I received a B.A. in dance from the ...