Content for Thursday, August 23, 2012
- Season Preview: Steele Canyon Cougars
- Defense Contractors Charged with North Island Bribery
- House Democrat Susan Davis runs up big free travel tab
- Don't forget Paris
- Recalculating The Lion's Share
- Pirates Swept by Surging Padres
- Two Kids Brewing
- Fear No Accordion: Tiff Jimber
- The Sound of San Diego is...Kids' Music??
- Opening This Week
- San Diego had surplus power even during recent heat wave
- Postview: Helen said what?
- La Mesa Street Style: Guitars as Accessories
- DIY: Learn to hem
- 500 San Diego pot farms busted in last 5 years
News & Stories
A tequila bar on Avenida Revolución, and more...
(continued from an August 7 travel story) “Come on, take a photo,” urges a man standing on a corner of Avenida Revolución, locally known as “La Revo.” This is the main street running through T.J.’s ...