Content for Tuesday, August 21, 2012
- Auditor Confirms It: Convention Center Attendance Figures Misleading
- Season Preview: Christian Patriots
- Suspect busted with over $1million cash owned restaurant in Tijuana
- Plea Deals in O'side Home Invasion Robbery
- Woman Denies Trying to Suffocate 90-Yr-Old Man
- San Diego Home Value, Rent Growth Lag Other Metro Areas
- H-1B "Body Shop" Wins Whistleblower Suit
- New Charges and Details in Brittany Killgore Murder
- Volquez Wows as Padres Beat Pirates
- Fighting President Obama's eligibility is a lucrative venture: IRS forms reveals big revenues for United States Justice Foundation
- DeMaio Already Out Buying TV Advertising Spots for Campaign
- The Movie Studio Logo Quiz IV: The New Batch
- Cinnamon Rolls and the Sea Breeze
- Doheny Days Music Festival
- Alternative picture shows
- Community gateway sign proposed for Barrio Logan
- RPM Brewing / Analog Ales
- New report confirms massive drop in Baja California homicides
- The OSD Chronicles - Part 8
- Prop 37 supporters to host lectures on genetically modified food
- Opening next Monday: Ogawashi, at… Oga Wa Shi?
- District 8 wants a dirty and graffiti filled community...don't forget to vote for a new Face!
- Adios Loomis Armored Truck Service
News & Stories
"Concerts in the park" takes on a whole new meaning.
From August 29th through September 10th, music will echo through some of Utah’s most scenic canyons. The Moab Music Festival aims to merge music with the natural landscape found along the Colorado River in the ...
The OB Rag recently reported how bad things have gotten for the Ocean Beach entrance sign located on Sunset Cliffs Boulevard. "The OB entryway sign is under attack — by termites and the weather. The ...
A not-so-relaxing honeymoon
Held every October, the Million Dollar Challenge is a fundraising bike ride for challenged athletes in which participants cycle down the California coast from San Francisco to San Diego. The reverse route, however, can be ...
Delhi, India, is all about culture, heritage and food. If you only have limited time here, the Old Delhi Bazaar walking tours are a must-see. Knowledgeable local guides lead you down the neighborhood’s winding streets ...