Don Bauder 2:30 p.m., Aug. 1
September 22 Brainstorm Contenders
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 2.
- * Ed Barno, San Diego, 2. Why is it that things will "B" ok only if everything is "A" ok?
- * John L Drehner, San Diego, 2. Confucius say: "People who live in glass house should answer their doorbells."
- Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 2.
- Marie Grace, College Area, 2.
- * Conway Redding, La Mesa, 2. What doesn't kill will just make you wish you were dead.
- * Carolyn Clark, Lakeside, 1. Live on a farm you gotta dig it.
- Larry Clark, Clairemont, 1.
- * Betsy Cory, Chula Vista, 1. Diluted Mai Tais: a form of Chinese water torture.
- George Jackson, Oceanside, 1.
- Elaine Marume, Oceanside, 1.
- Larry Redner, UTC, 1.
- Robert Schmied, Mira Mesa, 1.