Matt Potter 11:59 a.m., June 19
September 15 Brainstorm Contenders
- Flo Abena, Rancho Pensquitas, 1.
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 1.
- Ed Barno, San Diego, 1.
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 1.
- * John L Drehner, San Diego, 1. Sugar and sumac are the only two words in the English with "su" pronounced like "SH." Sure.
- Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 1.
- John Gagliano, Poway, 1.
- Ai Goodwin, San Diego, 1.
- Marie Grace, College Area, 1.
- Christine Hartpence, Santee, 1.
- Zdenek Hostomsky, La Jolla, 1.
- * Richard Hutchings, Santee, 1. I have a paranoid dog-- he's a bloodhound and he thinks someone is always following him!
- Stephen McLaughlin, Carlsbad, 1.
- Robert Ott, Mira Mesa, 1.
- Ingrid Pranger, Oceanside, 1.
- Conway Redding, La Mesa, 1.
- * Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 1. Reality is a crutch and the voices in my head are occasionally right.
- Ernest Verano, Downtown, 1.