Robert Bush 6:31 p.m., May 18
November 10 Brainstorm Contenders
- * Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 8. A cake and the Padres both need a good batter.
- * Ed Barno, San Diego, 8. Light is red. Tenth car back. Why can't they all move at once when light turns green? Works for trains!
- * Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 7. The "Rebel Without A Cause" star was caught wearing women's trousers. The newspaper headline read: "James Dean in Dame's Jeans"
- L Barling, El Cajon, 5.
- Ai Goodwin, San Diego, 5.
- Elaine Marume, Oceanside, 5.
- Larry Redner, UTC, 5.
- * Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 5. Some people say the glass is 1/2 full, some say 1/2 empty. I say it's the wrong size glass.
- Conway Redding, La Mesa, 4.
- John Canepa, San Diego, 1.
- * Norman Kenney, Carlsbad, 1. A down day in Torrance is like a cold day in Chile.