Liz Swain 4:24 p.m., May 24
April 28 Brainstorm Contenders
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 5. What a clever puzzle.
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 5. Who laughs last should do so from a safe distance.
- * Jeff Lutz, Jacumba, 5. What would Einstein do?
- Conway Redding, La Mesa, 5. 17 cities, but only 16 spots.
- Niki Romani, San Diego, 5. Quid Faciat Caesar?
- Ed Barno, San Diego, 4. Bowling Green is not far from Brunswick.
- E.T. Cage, San Diego, 4.
- Elaine Marume, Oceanside, 4. Happy Mother's Day.
- * Douglas Meyers, La Mesa, 4. Hope that's not an El Dorado! This one was tough!
- * Susan Morfey, Little Italy, 4. I really really enjoyed this- especially with Untied States destinations!
- * John Strauch, Point Loma, 4. Climbed Indian Head 2355 near Ramona.
- Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 3. Thanks, Calder, for keeping me from being a complete idiot.
- Burr Passenheim, Linda Vista, 3. That was fun!
- Tom Burgeson, Clairemont, 2. Happy Mother's Day.
- Jonathan Gerard, Downtown, 2. I used a thesaurus and the word "sofa".
- * Paul Detwiler, San Diego, 1. I just moved here and I love it- Everyone's so laid back and the weather is great!