Walter Mencken 10:33 a.m., May 24
March 24 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 13.
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 12. Happy April Fool's Day!
- Paul Boland, Bay Park, 11. A great year for the Aztecs!
- Debra Shapiro, Downtown, 11. Bye Elizabeth.
- David Tomasin, San Diego, 9. And hast thou slain the Jabberwoik?
- Elliott Estrine, Poway, 8. Pray for a calm- peaceful planet.
- Armani Nicholas, San Diego, 8. Watch your relations with other people carefully, be reserved.
- Bill Calderwood, Clairemont, 7. Hooray for the return of sun sports!
- Antonio G. Guillen, Spring Valley, 6. Mom, we all waiting for you. Get well come home.
- D.E. Mercer, Oceanside, 3. Still spending QT with moms and pops Oakley.
- * Patricia Moore, Spring Valley, 3. Hi Chweetie!! Only 13 more days to go! I can't wait! I love you!
- Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 3. I need some change so give props 4 glory and fame.
- Dennis Beabout, Temecula, 2. Life's better with baseball!
- Tom Hayes, Castle Park, 2. You need to have a plan, plan on it!
- Lily Sun, Carmel Valley, 2. Happy girl.
- Kelly Walton, La Mesa, 2. It's what it buys Albert, not what it weighs.
- * Don Bowman, Santee, 1. "With, cell phones, where does Clark Kent change his clothes?"
- Wendy Bradshaw, North Park, 1. Connor B. Citizen of month.
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 1. Go Buckeyes!
- Renee Peterson, Chula Vista, 1. Imani, have fun at 6th grade camp! Love you, muaah!
- Bob Stewart, Goat Hill, 1. Disc Golf at Goat Hill also.
- Boa T, Oak Park, 1. Never quit keep trying.
- * Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 12. I like Sudoku Puzzles. Gets your brain working.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 11. Dancing in the rain, Loveland reservoir is overflowing!
- * David Burk White, Little Italy, 10. Yes you horn works and thanx for the audio check.
- Mike Sheridan, Pacific Beach, 9. Vamos Rafa!
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 8. Congress men never complain about oil prices, only people who work.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 8. Go Padres!! Play ball!
- Yvonne Gaffney, Poway, 5. I can't stop the rain.
- Bill Plemons, Coronado, 4. Time for the "medium" level.
- Spider Boy, Pacific Beach, 2. …
- Elee Morris, Encanto, 2. Get better Face!! We miss you!!
- Wendy Hamilton, North Park, 1. It's almost time for a road trip.
- Nancy Naffke, Serra Mesa, 1. Lucy is the cutest dog in San Diego.