Ian Pike 2:39 p.m., Sept. 30
March 24 Brainstorm Contenders
- Miyuki Passchier, Clairemont, 13. Happy 12th Anniversary, Jason.
- Conway Redding, La Mesa, 13. This puzzle has ruined my eyes.
- Ed Barno, San Diego, 12. This UPC for Soccer Mag uses all ten digits.
- Tom Somich, Clairemont, 12. It's Opening Day for MBL! No lock-out here!
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 11. Should we build an ark? More rain is coming?
- * Susan Morfey, Little Italy, 11. Where there is a road, there is a way!
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 10. The more you understand, the crazier you are.
- * Craig Stein, El Cerrito, 5. Thanks for the fun year, Aztecshoopsters! Welcome back Padres!
- * Irvin C. Gavidor, Golden Hill, 4. Spring's here, send someone a Cheer! Got Cards? Ink by KP.
- * Jonathan Gerard, Downtown, 4. Barcode- another technology-Labor Unions hate.
- Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 3. It took me awhile to flounder the UPC coding combination…
- Don Bowman, Santee, 2. Give your extra food cans to the needy.
- Tim Lu , Ocean Beach, 2. Thank you red laser.
- * Mike Zabarouskas, Del Cerro, 2. Trish- you are my dream girl.