Mike Madriaga 9:30 a.m., Nov. 23
March 17 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 12.
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 11. Spring has sprung!
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 11. Spring is here!
- Edmund Rull, San Diego, 11.
- Paul Boland, Bay Park, 10. Go Aztecs!
- Debra Shapiro, Downtown, 10. Too bad Japan, New Zealand, Haiti!
- David Tomasin, San Diego, 8. And hast thou slain the jabberwock?
- Elliott Estrine, Poway, 7. Pray for Japan.
- Armani Nicholas, San Diego, 7. Good luck to Aris Noemi, Anna, Remy and me…
- Bill Calderwood, Clairemont, 6. People of Japan, we are pulling for you.
- * Antonio G. Guillen, Spring Valley, 5. Mom! Got faith that God will heal you. Thanks God.
- Evelyn Walters , San Diego, 5. Thank you READER! For letting us express a little note on the newspaper.
- Roy Bartolome, San Diego, 2. Been a long time, but now I'm back.
- Judith Bleses, Rancho Bernardo, 2. No time1
- D.E. Mercer, Oceanside, 2. Spending qt with Oakley's.
- Carlos Zazueta, El Cajon, 2. I will always love you Jorge Beltran!
- Dennis Beabout, Temecula, 1. Go Cards!
- James Chen , Sumemr Hill, 1. Happy birthday Lena! Love you Mom, Dad and Hana.
- Semone Choi, Normal Heights, 1. Skip easy, go too medium.
- Tom Hayes, Castle Park, 1. We're different but the same; peace for the people.
- * Rebekah Mathieu, San Diego, 1. My hamster, Yogi, escaped to the bathroom.
- Kelly Walton, La Mesa, 1. Come on Mr. Longman, we ain't got all night.
- Don Bowman, Santee, 11. NO… my dog did not eat my number 11 sudoku puzzle! (It came in on Tuesday!)
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 11. "Gee, doing these puzzles requires major effort."
- * Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 10. Water conservation, garden Spring Festival, April 9th.
- David Burk White, Little Italy, 9. Here's number 9, I'm looking pretty fine.
- Mike Sheridan, Pacific Beach, 8. Vamos Rafa.
- Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 6. Well.. I'm back back to doing my "basic easy".
- Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 6. Happy St. Patrick's Day, where's me gold.
- Yvonne Gaffney, Poway, 4. Spring is here.
- Bill Plemons, Coronado, 3. Dance away!
- Spider Boy, Pacific Beach, 1. I sure love your Dirty Spider.
- * Emily Posedel, El Cajon, 1. Hi Susan!