Dave Rice 7:30 p.m., Jan. 26
March 3 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 10.
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 9. Losing an hour in a blink of the eye!
- Paul Boland, Bay Park, 9. This week was harder again.
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 9. Daylight saving time is coming!
- Debra Shapiro, Downtown, 8. Good going Wisconsin, house Dems.
- Elliott Estrine, Poway, 6. Protest high gas prices.
- Melquiades B. Rivera, Spring Valley, 6. Nana is doing great.
- Bill Calderwood, Clairemont, 4. Thanks USCG… for fun on the water.
- Evelyn Walters , San Diego, 3. So blessed w/a lot of families and friends. We love U all!
- Mike Sheridan, San Diego, 2. Viva Yomi.
- Judith Bleses, Rancho Bernardo, 1. I'm Late! I'm late.
- * M. Elliott, Rancho Bernardo, 1. It's been a long time coming. I finally solved "medium".
- * D.E. Mercer, Oceanside, 1. Spending quality time with moms and pops Oakley.
- Ina Mozer, La Mesa, 1. Democracy now!
- Don Bowman, Santee, 10. Highway 52.. Thru Santee.. Opening SOON…
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 10. Go Gophers!
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 9. "This been an awful day." I had to rush.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 9.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 8. Happy St. Patrick's Day- wear your green.
- David Burk White, Little Italy, 7. Eek. What a concept.
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 7. 35 years: As oil prices increased, our living standards dropped.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 6. Keep happy thoughts.
- Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 5. Happy B-day to me and da March madness!
- Bill Dusting, Clairemont, 1. Go tri club!
- John Gagliano, Poway, 1. No more hats please, got 4.
- Jim Koziol, UTC, 1.
- Elius Morris, Encanto, 1. F'Shagadoo finally did it Mom!
- * Mamma Oakley, Oceanside, 1. Sudoku-- strengths the bond between me and my husband.
- * Bill Plemons, Coronado, 1. Dance all night!
- Richard Vega, National City, 1. Sudoku puzzles are tough!