The Canyoneers 11:30 a.m., March 12
January 20 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 4.
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 4. Happy birthday Billie!
- * Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 4. It's a warm January!
- Edmund Rull, San Diego, 4. Waiting is so hard!
- * Remedios Coronel, Oceanside, 3. Let's start our new year with a positive outlook in life!
- Elliott Estrine, Poway, 3. Go Aztec men's basketball.
- Armani Nicholas, San Diego, 3. Life is a puzzle "like sudoku", solve it!
- Debra Shapiro, Downtown, 3. Get well!
- Oldman-Grandpa Steve , Temecula, 3. I will miss you two, come back to us soon!
- Willie McGee, San Diego, 2. Preparation is everything!
- Roy Bartolome, San Diego, 1. Look guys, now we're back… Apa John's.
- Don Bowman, Santee, 4. …to the proposition that all men are created equal.
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 4. What a beautiful day! What a beautiful place!
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 4. Go Jets!
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 4.
- * Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 3. Seems to be very over casted today!
- Saad Ghulah, Escondido, 2. Let's go San Diego!
- Mary Giovaniello, Del Cerro, 2. Bravo to all San Diego Volunteers. Job's well done.
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 2. Thomas Paine: Patriot's duty to protect country from government.
- Marcia Metzger, San Diego, 2. It's fun to be in San Diego!
- Mike Sheridan, Pacific Beach, 2. Rojo, directo!
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 2. Take time to visit our critters in nature and zoos.
- Susan Berry, San Diego, 1. Oh my!
- David Burkwhite, Little Italy, 1. Hee haw!
- Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 1. Lets try one more to win a baseball cap!
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 1. Taking the easy way!
- Jared Miller, Vista, 1. Chargers still rock!
- Teddy Moore, Richmond, 1. I am 8 (and need a wheelchair)
- * Susan Presley, Linda Vista, 1. I love John Wayne and Jeremy!
- Catrina Rainey- Felley, El Cajon, 1. Happy birthday Ian Felley and Tyler Richards!
- David Tomasin, San Diego, 1. The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!