Ian Anderson 2 p.m., March 2
January 6 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 2.
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 2. Happy birthday to my sister, Carolyn!
- Paul Boland, Bay Park, 2. New Year again.
- Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 2. Every occurrence has a spiritual significance…
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 2. Happy MLK day!
- Remedios Coronel, Oceanside, 2. Thanks a lot for the handsome cap!
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 2. Happy New Year to ya'll!
- Armani Nicholas, San Diego, 2. Feed your mind with thoughts that cause it to be peaceful.
- Josie Ranches, San Diego, 2. Hello everyone!
- Edmund Rull, San Diego, 2. Hi!
- David Tomasin, San Diego, 2. And the mome raths outgrabe.
- * Chelsa Baker, Lakeside, 1. Jinx!! You buy the drinks!!
- * Hans Butikofer, Mission Beach, 1. Will do evil next week!
- Jim Felix, Pacific Beach, 1. Happy Birthday Puppy! Love you!
- Antonio G. Guillen, Spring Valley, 1. Happy Birthday Claudia from your dad and sisters.
- Lizzy Henry, Encinitos, 1. The opposite of war isn't peace, it's creation.
- Kirit Jariwala, Tierrsanta, 1. Happiness to humanity.
- David Mills, San Diego, 1. Thank you for the free merchandise! I love Monique.
- Melquiades B. Rivera, Spring Valley, 1. Get well Lena P. in Portsmouth, VA.
- Debra Shapiro, Downtown, 1. 1 day down.
- Don Bowman, Santee, 2. Fourscore and seven years ago our fathers brought forth on...
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 2. Formulary lack scan's is really misleading. Save been forward.
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 2. Go Aztecs!
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 2.
- * Mary Giovaniello, Del Cerro, 1. Bless your soul, you really think your in control…Barkley
- Willie McGee, San Diego, 1. Preparation is everything!
- Marcia Metzger, San Diego, 1. Hi!
- Matt Miller, Vista, 1. Chargers still suck!
- Remy C. Nicholas, San Diego, 1. If power isn't ....
- Mike Sheridan, Pacific Beach, 1. Vaya con dios.
- Dr. Spera, Pt Loma, 1. "Spera not Serpa" love you Chris!