Brandon Hernández 8 a.m., Jan. 26
February 17 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 8.
- Paul Boland, Bay Park, 8. The rains helps us!!
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 8. Happy President's Day!
- Edmund Rull, San Diego, 8.
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 7. Thank you Lord, for the free car wash!
- Remedios Coronel, Oceanside, 7. Thank you so much for the cap of appreciation!
- Debra Shapiro, Downtown, 7. Hey Wisconsin Dems.
- Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 6. It's time to bring up my count for the mediums…
- Willie McGee, San Diego, 6. Preparation is everything!
- Armani Nicholas, San Diego, 6.
- Elliott Estrine, Poway, 5. Yeah SDSU men and UCSD women basketball.
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 5. March madness is coming! Go Aztecs!
- David Tomasin, San Diego, 5. And, as in uffish thought he stood.
- Rei Tang, San Diego, 4.
- Mandy Armstrong, Point Loma, 3. I want a shirt!
- Antonio G. Guillen, Spring Valley, 3. Have fun at Yosemite Park baby Maria, we'll miss you.
- Wendy Hamilton, San Diego, 3. We know what Jesus would do, Huh?
- Patricia Moore, Spring Valley, 2. It is sad when someone thinks has nothing to say.
- RMJ, San Diego, 2.
- Javier Sandoval, Vista, 2.
- * Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 2. We luv basketball, hoop, hoop!
- Emily Tang , Hillcrest, 2. Happy!
- Evelyn Walters , San Diego, 2. Happy B-day to Nicole, Chris, Jai-Kai and Kyle. And to …
- Leslie Wittman, Seattle, 2. The sun feels so good!
- * Louisiana Dalton, Hillcrest, 1. Medium is faster and funner!
- Don Bowman, Santee, 8. Won CAP… now need pants..size 34.
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 8. Go Gophers!
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 8.
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 7. I'll be happy when summer ever arrives.
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 6. A healthy duck is a happy duck.
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 6. Money: either win or marry it. Working keeps you poor.
- Mike Sheridan, Pacific Beach, 6. Hola, Yomi.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 6. Have fun at Cherry Blossom Festival at Japanese Friendship Garden.
- David Burk White, Little Italy, 5. Brought to you by the letter E.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 5. Three day weekends should be mandatory.
- Holly Benderman, Pacific Beach, 2. This rain is awesome!
- * Tom Hayes, Chula Vista, 2. Stairway to the stars. ETI-BOC.
- Matt Miller, Vista, 2. Basketball season is way to long!
- Rei Tang, San Diego, 2. Healing…
- * Yvonne Gaffney, Poway, 1. Second time around.
- Jimmy Vonhalin, Ocean Beach, 1. I love my sweet tasety spider.