Ian Pike noon, Dec. 8
February 10 Brainstorm Contenders
- * Ed Barno, San Diego, 7. I think I drove this route once.
- Susan Morfey, Little Italy, 7. This makes me want to go on a road trip!
- Miyuki Passchier, Clairemont, 7. Go, San Diego track club!
- Conway Redding, La Mesa, 7. Let's hear if for Topology.
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 6. I cheated on this. I shouldn't be listed on here.
- * Ted Scafidi, San Diego, 6. Diacubolical!
- * Tom Somich, Clairemont, 6. Almost like a Rubik's cube.
- * John Strauch, Point Loma, 6. Climbed Pike and Cody from San Ignatio in Los Coyotes.
- John Fitzpatrick, San Diego, 4. You're right, Michael. 42 car-length moves. You wuz robbed.
- Jonathan Gerard, Downtown, 3. I can't believe there is another player called Juanito Gerardo.
- * Monica Lang, Fallbrook, 3. Seems like this was sheer luck, not strategy.