Brandon Hernández noon, April 19
February 3 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 6. You had to eat a large pizza outside!
- Paul Boland, Bay Park, 6. These are fun but hard to do!
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 6. Happy New Year!
- Edmund Rull, San Diego, 6. I don't know what to say!
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 5. Pick me!
- * Remedios Coronel, Oceanside, 5. After the rain, here comes the sun!
- Debra Shapiro, Downtown, 5. All dictatorship are bad.
- * Elliott Estrine, Poway, 4. Can we trust the groundhog?
- Willie McGee, San Diego, 4. Preparation is everything!
- Melquiades B. Rivera, Spring Valley, 4. If dog bites you, don't raise your leg at hydrant.
- David Tomasin, San Diego, 3. He took his vorpal sword in hand!
- Ivy Westmoreland, Lemon Grove, 3. Time is precious, use it wisely.
- Chelsa Baker, Lakeside, 2. Disneyland here we come!
- Bill Calderwood, Clairemont, 2. Mae- we're pulling for you!
- Ginny Corrente, Pacific Beach, 2. Will I never win at cards again?
- Marcia Metzger, Columbia, 2. Happy birthday honest Abe!
- Rei Tang, San Diego, 2. Blessed to be busy!
- Mandy Armstrong, Point Loma, 1. About time! Looking out for ka…
- David Brokiewicz, Spring Valley, 1. Having trouble with this, a little harder.
- Adrian Gonzalez, Gaslamp, 1. Yankees suck! Yankees suck!
- Lanora Manzano, Escondido, 1. Go SDSU!
- Don Bowman, Santee, 6. What happen to "Lamb Chop"
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 6. Go Stealers!
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 6.
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 5. Will we ever get warm weather again?
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 4. Suggestion: Reader fax line for our classified ads and letters.
- Mike Sheridan, Pacific Beach, 4. Viva la nina.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 4. Check out water saving tricks...Bill Toone and Nan Carrow.
- David Burk White, Little Italy, 3. I'm give that.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 3. Happy Valentine's Day Richard.
- Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 3. To you, RZA, I'm the best at chess.
- Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 2. Thank you, Reader Staff for my new Reader cap…
- Jenifer McReynolds, San Diego, 2.
- David Weim, San Diego, 2.
- Tyler Wilson, Escondido, 2. One day Danny was sitting there …
- * Desiree Anderson, City Heights, 1. Call Nolanco Roofing for all roofing puzzles!
- Scott Becker, Pacific Beach, 1. Be my Valentine Angela, I love you!
- * Holly Benderman, Pacific Beach, 1. Nice! Finally finished one on time!
- Guadalupe Jose Gutierrez, Chula Vista, 1.
- Peter Mound, Santee, 1. Most geniuses are conceited, but I'm not.
- Armani Nicholas, San Diego, 1. Happy Chinese New Year!! Remi, Aris, Noemi and Anna…
- Rei Tang, San Diego, 1. Happy Chinese New Year!
- Evelyn Walters, San Diego, 1. I love you Crislyn and Romulo..My babies!