Don Bauder 3:39 p.m., Jan. 31
January 27 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 5.
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 5. Happy Lunar New Year!
- Edmund Rull, San Diego, 5. I'm still waiting!
- * Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 4. I'm going the medium way…
- Remedios Coronel, Oceanside, 4. Your cap is highly appreciated! Thanks a lot!
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 4. Back to a medium.
- Armani Nicholas, San Diego, 4. Practice positive thinking for every day of the year.
- Debra Shapiro, Downtown, 4. Good job Packers.
- Willie McGee, San Diego, 3. Preparation is everything!
- Melquiades B. Rivera, Spring Valley, 3. Thanks for the cap!
- Ivy Westmoreland, Lemon Grove, 2. Doesn't get any better than San Diego!
- Lee Bolan, San Diego, 1. We need more rain!
- Bill Calderwood, Clairemont, 1. Will you be my Valentine?
- * Ginny Corrente, Pacific Beach, 1. Thanks for the fax.
- Esther Hays, La Mesa, 1. Odd puzzles this week… who goofed?
- Marcia Metzger, Columbia, 1. Love the Reader!
- Rei Tang, San Diego, 1. Happy!
- * Don Bowman, Santee, 5. Groundhog Day…Feb 2nd. Good weather here..Bad in east.
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 5. 67% water bill hike! Can't afford San Diego anymore..
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 5. Go gophers!
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 5.
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 4. I love sudoku puzzles. Thanks for the cap also.
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 3. Monday 5 a.m. talk about being late!
- Mike Sheridan, Pacific Beach, 3. Vamos Chicharito.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 3. Airedales are cute, clever, comical, conniving and charming pets.
- David Burk White, Little Italy, 2. Spastalastic..
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 2. Let's go Green Bay. Let's go!
- John Pertle, Santee, 2. Believe in Jesus Christ, receive eternal life. He's the truth.
- Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 2. 2012 see you Avatars!
- Da Doc, Pt. Loma, 1. Trevor rips ab.
- Obie Fox, Escondido, 1. I bet you can't fish Peter….
- * Brach Lei, Gaslamp, 1. Tall is the new stupid!
- Rebekah Mathieu, San Diego, 1. A new english adverb "orkagely"..
- Jenifer McReynolds, San Diego, 1.
- Emily Tang, Hillcrest, 1. Joy of life!
- David Weim, San Diego, 1.
- Tyler Wilson, Escondido, 1. New book alert. Danny B and the Cougar Hunt.