Don Bauder 7:30 p.m., Aug. 29
August 4 Brainstorm Contenders
- Ed Barno, San Diego, 6.
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 6.
- * Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 5. It took more than 150 years for someone to solve the cryptogram written by Edgar Allan Poe.
- * Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 5. The voices in my head may be imaginary, but they sometimes have great ideas!
- Mike Zabarouskas, Del Cerro, 5.
- Jonathan Gerard, Downtown, 4.
- Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 4.
- Larry Redner, UTC, 3.
- Bill Allen, La Jolla, 1.
- Jennifer Flynn, Bay Ho, 1.
- Juanito Gerardo, Mira Mesa, 1.
- * Kathy Hayashi, San Diego, 1. Families are like brownies, always sweet and sometimes a little nutty.
- Margotour, Point Loma, 1.