Garrett Harris 6 p.m., March 5
April 7 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 2.
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 2. Happy birthday to my brother, Ray!
- Bill Calderwood, Clairemont, 2. Kaz. Tagami get well soon-73.
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 2. Remember to deal with IRS!
- Armani Nicholas, San Diego, 2. God, may we rejoice in your blessings for all our days.
- Greg Peterson, Rancho Bernardo, 2. Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan in 2012.
- * Melquiades B. Rivera, Spring Valley, 2. Jump! Than watch out!
- Debra Shapiro, Downtown, 2. When Bush was getting us into trillions debt, Tea Party didn't care.
- Gloria Aguirre, Spring Valley, 1. I miss Letty.
- * Robert Crumrine, Downtown, 1. Can I borrow or have a few hundred thousand dollars?
- Edmund Rull, San Diego, 1. I can't wait for Spring Break!
- Marjorie Stewart, Point Loma, 1. Bella is destined to be a star!
- Don Bowman, Santee, 2. Maters is coming… missed hole-in-one by three strokes.
- David Burk White, Little Italy, 2. Pop it in the microwave for 5 minutes, it's done!
- Yvonne Gaffney, Poway, 2. Oh, happy day.
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 2. Go Padres!
- Tom Hayes, Chula Vista, 2. Snooze you lose. Early bird gets the worm.
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 2. Donald 2012 (has birth certificate) Obama's is in Kenya.
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 2. East is easy; others are posers.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 2. Thank you Rich for putting up with me.
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 2. "Thanks a lot". Now at the long list again.
- Bill Plemons, Coronado, 2. Cindy, oh Cindy.
- * Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 2. I like fine wine listening 2 Busta Rhymes.
- Mike Sheridan, Pacific Beach, 2. Glory glory united!
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 2.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 2. Save water and save money and natural resources and creatures.
- Evelyn Walters, San Diego, 2. Happy b-day to every 1 this April. Luv u all. God bless.
- Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 1. Ran out of time on doing the evil… Easy going.
- Trey LeFoue, Oceanside, 1. Now what do I write? I don't know.
- * Armando Raposa, San Diego, 1. Looks like I made it. Hope to win.
- Lily Sun, Carmel Valley, 1. Happy girl.