Content for Friday, September 23, 2011
- 1st Sloths Show Since 1966 @ Eleven Oct. 1
- Joey DeFrancesco At Dizzy's
- If I Make it to Eleven (a short story)
- A Taste of Fame: Local Tribute Bands (even Bill Shatner?!)
- Latino Film Festival Looking for Entries
- Groovetube - Illuminauts at ZZZZzzz: The Sound of Quiet Punx
- Borrego's Problems Keep Mounting
- Not Panicking, But Pannikin! Say It’s Not So!
- Coffee or donuts
- Fattening Up While Fighting Childhood Obesity
- Where Does the Navy Stand on Managed Competition at Miramar Landfill
- GLAAD Calls Reader "San Diego's Most Gay-Friendly Alternative Weekly"
- Week 4 Schedule
- Susurrus at San Diego Botanic Garden/La Jolla Playhouse
- Review: Killer Elite
- Russian Covets GA's Attack Drone Success
- Arts Report Shows San Diegans, Californians Consume More Than Most Americans
- Carlos @ Cricket
- Juvenile Fined Big for Trolley Graffiti
- BLACKOUT: : The Best Thing That Ever Happened to PB?
News & Stories
Who would have thought they speak French in Canada? I sure as hell didn’t. I also never imagined it’s so hard to get to – at least for the frugal foreigner. Making arrangements in advance ...