Content for Friday, September 9, 2011
- Power Outage Cost Local Economy $100 Million
- Indie Label Panel at San Diego Music Thing and Three One G Showcase
- Red, White, and Totally Nude?
- Indian Casino Adds Electric Car Chargers
- Blackout Party Time!
- Have a PLEASANT day.
- A Response to the Grand Jury Report on New City Hall
- Interview: Warrior director Gavin O'Connor
- Who You Calling Self-Congratulatory, LA?
- Milk Like Sugar at La Jolla Playhouse
- Lars Von Trier: You Can't Keep a Good Nazi Down!
- Hotel Tax Does Not Apply to Online Travel Companies
- Food Safety and the Blackout
- Regents Agenda Sparks Curiosity About Scripps Future
- Not the Usual Sort of Fraternity-Related Blackout
- Sewage Spills Close Area Beaches
- Rob Crow's Blackout Baby Born in the Dark
News & Stories
A man who caused a fatal crash on I-5 in April of 2010 is guilty of second-degree murder, according to a jury that delivered their verdict on September 8 in San Diego’s North County Superior ...
Top Ten Reasons to have a blackout 1) Now we know who we’re related to, electrically speaking 2) Finally got to use 2-year-old new emergency radio & flashlight 3) Neighbors out on porches, talking and ...
Twelve hours now, the power's been out. And I'm writing by candlelight in the kitchen. The only thing technologically enhanced about this is my .7mm mechanical pencil (do I have enough lead?). I'd be writing ...
SDPD public Information officer/detective Gary Hassen reported that an individual in a Gumby costume attempted to rob the 7-Eleven at 9701 Carmel Mountain Road in Rancho Peñasquitos on September 7 at 12:30 a.m. Store surveillance ...