Content for Tuesday, October 18, 2011
- World Music Pioneers Oregon Hit SD Oct 24
- Occupy San Diego Remains at Civic Center, Modifies Consensus Process - At Least 26 Tijuana Occupiers Arrested
- Clairemont Shows School Spirit for Cadman Elementary
- Love Bites
- Only in the '70s Were the '60s Uncool
- The Title or Trailer Game
- Good Tacos: Patience Is the Essence
- Another Coulon Popping Up on SD's Dining Radar
- You Have Never Been Able to Wait for Scarlett Johansson to Take Her Clothes Off
- Filner Moves Funds Between Mayoral and Congressional Campaign Committees
- More Highway Laws
- Occupy San Diego Heads to City Council
- SDG&E to Start Repairing Roads Damaged by Powerlink Water Trucks
- Son of What's Wrong with This Menu?
- Water Fight Gets Dirty
- Jamming with 2 AC/DC Drummers Is Just Another Week For Greg Douglass
- Orchestra Nova Classics Season Debuts 10/22 & 10/24
- Sequenom Stock Back on Roller Coaster
- San Diego Reader Announces New "Smokable Ads"
- Symphony Plays Concert in Reverse
- French Gourmet Owner: "In Hindsight, Advertising That 'Our Pastry Chef Is So Good, It Should Be Illegal' Was Not the Best Idea."
- Equality 9 (or 8) to Stand Trial
- Tonight: Free Soundcheck Series Debuts w/Yacht @ Hard Rock Hotel
News & Stories
The San Diego City Council on October 18 unanimously approved the increase of tables from nine to eleven at the remaining two cardrooms in San Diego. This proposal was sanctioned last August by the Bureau ...
Fans of Oceanside's El Camino High School football got a surprise at the game on October 14. During the homecoming celebration's halftime show, as the five queen nominees and their decorated floats were parading around ...
Luisa Allen, a longtime waitress at Ocean Beach’s Nati's Mexican restaurant, passed away peacefully on October 15, following a stroke. The eatery released the news on their Facebook page and asked for prayers for her ...
You don’t need to travel to New England to see fabulous fall colors – a tank-and-a-half of gas away, California's Eastern Sierras are on full autumn display. A very early snowfall, up to 19 inches ...