Content for Friday, May 13, 2011
- Border News Translations: New Priests Wanted; Kidney Disease Up
- Local Celebs Who LOVE Star Wars!
- Border News Translations: Book Fair; Dog Shot; 2 Robberies
- How do you spend your Friday night?
- The Catalina Eddy
- Feeding Giraffes
- Review: Priest
- The Lowbrow: Will Ferrell Wins the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor
- The Three Phases of Yves
- Rosarito-Ensenada Bike Ride
- Special Two-Day Ocean Beats at Winston's
- The Soft Pack | Vice party | Til-Two Club
- A Taste of Little Saigon
- Palomar Mountain State Park on Closure Hit-List
- Catholic Geekery at Pixar
- What to Listen to
- Plescia, Ducheny, and Garcia to Lose $128,109 Taxpayer-funded Jobs Under Brown Proposal
- Word of Mouth: The More Things Change...
- Downtown Redevelopment Really Does Work...
- Who's Saying What Behind the Scenes at San Diego's Redistricting Commission
- Consumer Inflation Up 0.4% in April. Worker Earnings Fall
- And the winner of this year's Mark Twain Prize for American Humor is...Will Ferrell? Really?
News & Stories
Shortly after 11:00 a.m. today, May 13, a fire broke out in a residence in the 600 block of Rushville Street. According to witnesses and emergency workers, the owners of the home had been burning ...
A room full of young skaters, their parents, and other supporters of building a skate park in Vista appeared at the city council meeting on May 10. “It is not just a skate park,” said ...
…and you already have a bigger network than you think.
In these days of modern technology, job search candidates are looking toward Twitter, My Space, Linkedin, and similar sites for job leads. Have they helped? Yes they have. Does that mean that traditional job search ...
Chula Vista is considering doing away with the nonprofit corporation that advises the city council and the city’s Redevelopment Agency and Housing Authority on redevelopment projects. On May 3, the city council, in a 3-2 ...