Content for Thursday, June 30, 2011
- Growing Up in San Carlos
- Grand Funk Axeman Talks San Diego & July 2 Del Mar Gig
- OB? O’Bistro!
- Played Out: A Final Thought on Super 8 Director J.J. Abrams
- A Romantic Ocean Beach Anniversary; Grunion Style
- Dead//Tech vs. Live//Tech @ Kava Lounge
- Solar Projects to Shine in Alpine
- CO Detector Law Takes Effect
- Played Out: MST3K Takes On The Tree of Life [UPDATED]
- Bees at the beach.
- Outrage! [Warning: Adult Content]
- A.G. Spanos Co. Seeks 23-year Tax Break from Albany, New York
- Federal Government Sends Billions to Local Contractors
- What's the Matter(horn) with Disney's lack of Originality?
- Jazz Choices For The Extended Weekend
- Mojito Wednesday
- Sneak Peek: Local Habit in Hillcrest
- SEC Charges Former Silberman Associate with Fraud
- Ray Charles Wants a Chicken Fried Steak: Backstage at Humphrey's
- Hallelujah! NFL Admits Football Has No Economic Impact
News & Stories
La Jolla Strip Club bartender Jim Sloan tells me that his formal education in vodka began two years ago, when he signed on as La Jolla Strip Club’s bar manager. “I never knew as much ...
About a half dozen protesters raised a small ruckus outside the Electra high-rise condo building at 700 West E Street on the evening of Tuesday, June 28. Politicians and well-heeled supporters of Bonnie Dumanis were ...
A special guest will be arriving at 8:43 on July 4 to help San Diegans celebrate the holiday. The International Space Station will make a fly-over in an orbit almost 200 miles above the Earth ...
After hiking in Joshua Tree National Park, I camped in Indian Cove beneath batholiths. I had come to see the Wonderland of Rocks, which thanks to Minerva Hoyt is publicly preserved and accessible. Surrounded by ...