Content for Friday, June 24, 2011
- Review: Bad Teacher
- Organic Fish Bladders?
- Paper or Plastic? Cloth Please.
- Another Failed Robbery Attempt
- So, What Are You Doing Tonight?
- Best Pizza Box?
- Popcorn Fan, 12, Saves Historic Movie House!
- Rep. Issa Sends the Post Office a Message
- An Alternative to Ms. Barbarella Rebuttal to Not a Crime Re-Titled: Not a Crime but a Really Sh*tty Way to Treat Someone
- An alternative voice to A Diary of a Diva rather A Diary of a Woman's Worth
- Maren Parusel and Touché at Bar Pink
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Footloose II
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Footloose
- A Triangulation of Ambassadors
- A Convention on Capitalism, Spirituality, and Other Endeavors
- Another Ghost: Mr. Popcorn
- Assess Much? The North Park Clean and Safe Program
- Port's Environmental Fund After Five Years
- The Dirty Dozen: Twelve Ways Not to Behave in a Movie Theatre
- Mozart Lazy?
- (More) Reviews!
- Subsidies for Rich Farmers Hit; Rancho Santa Fe Farmer Agrees
- Local Real Estate Trust Issues New Stock
- Picture Story: Grand Opening of the Newly Refurbished Coronado Village Theater
- Old Town Cosmopolitan
- Gregory Page's New/Vintage All-Star Video
- We've Got Spirits...Yes, We Do!
News & Stories
A 15,600-square-foot property at 3067 University Avenue was built in 1949 by F.W. Woolworth Company. Last year, the city purchased the long-empty building for $1,950,000 for redevelopment. North Park Gateway, LLC, was selected to work ...