Content for Thursday, July 28, 2011
- Darkness at the Edge of Town
- U19 Battle of the Bands Begins July 31
- Jam Packed Jam Session Honors Castellanos
- San Diego Police Department Realigning Districts
- Interview: Brit Marling, Co-Writer and Star of Another Earth
- Noise! Metal! Doom! Zsa Zsa Gabor, Sutekh Hexen, Folivore, Secret Fun Club @ Shakedown
- Parolee Arrested for Shooting Three Days After Release
- This Was My Place, These Were My Tacos
- New Port Clerk Pledges Open Public Records Policy
- The Eyes Have It: Spider-Man Through the Ages, Animated Edition
- '80s Big Hair Metal Starz Reunion July 30
- The Eyes Have It: Spider-Man Through the Ages
- Come for the Daiquiris, Go for the Munchies
- My Mother's Italian, My Father's Jewish, & I'm In Therapy at the Lyceum
- (More) Reviews!
- Naughty Shot & Tasty Tacos
- UCSD's New Vice Chancellorship for "Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion" Draws Critical Blast
- The Governor Signs Kehoe's Strangulation Bill Into Law
- Study Tracks Statewide Energy Attitudes
- By the light of a cell phone # 5
- We are human...
News & Stories
You might find yourself in Manila on a stopover on your way to some of the country’s most pristine beaches – or on the way home from Thailand. Whatever your reason, Manila does have some ...
I’m always surprised at the number of Southern California residents who have never been to Catalina Island. My family spent quite a few summers on the island, and it’s the perfect opportunity to get away ...
When I saw “Card Services” on the Caller ID, I assumed spending money on the other side of the country had spooked one of my credit card accounts into thinking there was a possible fraud. ...
The Google Maps “Street View car” was making it rounds on Eighth Street in Imperial Beach on July 27 when it pulled into Veterans Park and stopped. The driver introduced himself as “Google Mike” and ...