Content for Thursday, August 18, 2011
- The Myth of Illegal Immigration and Food Prices
- Developers Kill Local Kitchens
- Mayor Dodges Second Deposition in Kessler Case
- Chick-fil-A Mania to Strike Carmel Mountain
- Red Door's New Chef's Chef's Market Dinner, 9/16
- Roppongi's Fall Fireside Menu
- Weekend at Dizzy's with Rob Thorsen and Charles McPherson
- "Sidewalk Chefs" Food Demos
- KUSI News Anchor Dan Plante Transplants to Phoenix
- Not today
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for The Woman in Black: Daniel Radcliffe Stars in Rise of the Planet of the Tiny Toy Apes?
- Vintage Trolleys Populate New Silver Line
- Tonight! California Bleeding (Makeout Weird), NguzuNguzu (Liquid Geometry), and Todo Mundo
- Point Loma Residents Warn Navy Against Waking the "Sleeping Giant"
- John Waters Offers Advice to "The Loyal-to-Jerry MDA Kids"
- Dog Days of Summer
- Local State Assembly Member Staff Salaries Listed
- Escondido Officials Say They Are Not Throwing Money into BallPark
- Tiki Haven
- Short Takes: Conan the Barbarian
- Food Truck Horsepower on Display at the Racetrack
- Anatomy of a Press Photo: You guys, Terminator 5 is going to be SO awesome...
- Casting Will Ferrell's Prom Photo
- Local Bank Approves Merger
News & Stories
One hundred and fifty years ago, a French naturalist wandering the jungles of Cambodia stumbled upon an archaeological gold mine. Hidden in the jungle were several temples built by a succession of rulers of the ...
The satiric message of a popular Shepard Fairey mural is being obscured by, of all things, upscale retail. The giant eye stares forever into a blank wall. One might assume the developer is opposed or ...
One-hundred and fifty goats took to the streets of Downtown Lemon Grove Tuesday morning, doing their part in a unique fire-abatement program. In association with Heartland Fire & Rescue and Environmental Land Management, the company ...