Content for Tuesday, August 16, 2011
- Elvis Presley in San Diego: The Inside Stories (RIP 8-16-77)
- Hot Shot NY Chef Gambles on Dying Medium
- Retox, Otro, Crime Desire @ Shakedown Tonight
- Gun Runner Announces Debut "Obstacles and Experiments" LP
- Ideal No More?
- A Day in the Blogging Life of a Writer Wannabe
- Take Me To Your Humidore
- Escondido Officials to Toss More Cash at Ballpark Consultants
- Crazy Hour
- Weevils Threaten Local Palm Trees
- Extreme Work-of-Art Makeover
- Bankers Hill Residents Oppose St. Paul's Cathedral Project
- J. Craig Venter: Savior or Charlatan?
- Coronado Brewing Expands Beyond the Island
- And the Winner Is...
- Mortgage Processors Merge
- Billy Crystal Ready to Return as Oscars Host
News & Stories
The next Rosarito-Ensenada bike ride will take place May 5th. (2012) The 50-mile Rosarito-to-Ensenada bike ride started in 1979 and has achieved cult status among local connoisseurs. Although attendance and participation have declined in recent ...
I was kidding when I tweeted, “Off to get my ‘watery eye’ checked out. Let’s hope the doc doesn’t suggest sticking a needle in my tear duct.” I never would have freaked myself out like ...
On a recent visit to Portland, Oregon, I found myself unexpectedly with an extra day in my itinerary. So, being an aviation buff and former flight engineer in the Naval Air Reserve, it was a ...
If there’s an equivalent to Ocean Beach in Taiwan, it’s Kenting. In Kenting, unpleasant weather is a rarity and swimmers can enjoy the water year round. The mood is relaxed, and almost…Californian. If you’re traveling ...
Undergrounding of the utilities along Meade Avenue from I-805 to 44th Street began in April 2005 as part of the City's ongoing utility undergrounding program. Approximately $4 million dollars from the City's Surcharge Fund were ...