Ian Pike 4 p.m., March 9
September 9 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 10. Go Twins!
- Jim Koziol, UTC, 10.
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 10. Still looking for stolen Ford, I assume.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 10.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 10. Summer flew by vibrant weather!
- Don Bowman, Santee, 9. My peanut plants are ready to pick… Go Chargers!
- John Pertle, Santee, 9. Jesus is messiah. He will return and destroy Israel's enemies.
- Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 7.
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 7. Obomanation result of voting a Chicago maching politician.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 7. Thanks for the great birthday celebration!
- * Viet Nguyen, Mira Mesa, 6. Steve Hillman this ones for you!
- * Misty McDaniel, Lakeside, 5. I'm proud of you girls! From you know who…
- MS Prades, La Jolla, 5. I love my Lex :)
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 4. Take a break. Life is good.
- Saad Ghulah, Escondido, 4. I did it! It was easy!
- Remy C. Nicholas, San Diego, 4. Circle of life is a leep of faith and band…
- John Mangin, Ocean Beach, 3. Clean drinking water is quickly disapearing worldwide.
- Rossinna Ippolito, University Heights, 2. I pray for many freelancing gigs this autum!
- Edmund Rull, San Diego, 2. Hi!
- Robert Crumrine, Downtown, 1. Are we there yet?
- Nicole Tui, East Lake, 1. I miss your hairy brown…