Matt Potter 7 a.m., Dec. 11
October 21 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Don Bowman, Santee, 3. When snow melts… where does the white go?
- Remedios Coronel, Oceanside, 3. When human capacity ends, prayer begin. Thanks for the cap.
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 3. Do you trust your city council? I don't! Vote no D!
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 3. Go Aztecs!
- * Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 3. Have a safe and sweet Halloween!
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 3. Love these weekly puzzles
- John Pertle, Santee, 3. God's grace alone can save through faith in Jesus Christ.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 3.
- Obie Fox, Escondido, 2. Sierra and Obie. I love you mom, Mary
- Saad Ghulah, Escondido, 2. Good luck Summer. We will miss you.
- Shanice Hunt, Vista, 2. This ones for me! Happy halloween!
- Rebekah Mathieu, San Diego, 2. I'm leaving on Horizon School of Evangelism Practium.
- Maurice Sun, San Diego, 2. Brain Tonic
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 2. Rain, rain, don't go away stay in another day.
- Stuart A. Young, San Diego, 2. Mountains don’t kill people; they just sit there!
- Mandy Armstrong, San Diego, 1. Back in game for a day
- * Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 1. Time to keep up with these puzzles!
- Ann Grudzinski, San Diego, 1. Way to go!
- Guadalope Jose Gutierrez, Chula Vista, 1. God have me win the lottery.
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 1. Old: realization that hotties mother is too young for you.
- Esmeralda Martin, San Diego, 1. Extrano...
- Armani Nicholas, San Diego, 1. I need a hat for the winter!
- Nicole Tui, East Lake, 1. I love kissing your spider, I've missed it;need it!
- Suzzette Vidaurry, San Diego, 1. I do love fancisco AJ.