Ed Bedford 4 p.m., Dec. 9
October 14 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- * Don Bowman, Santee, 2. You heard about the farmer who was outstanding in his field?
- Remedios Coronel, Oceanside, 2. Hope puts you into focus but determination makes you succeed!
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 2. Jerry Brown is smothers brothers. Meg Whitman is nurse Ratchet.
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 2. Go Trojans!
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 2. Good night sleep tight don't let bed bugs bite.
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 2. Look forward weekly todo puzzle. Thanks for the cap.
- John Pertle, Santee, 2. Receive irrevocable eternal life today by believing in Jesus Christ.
- Melquiades B. Rivera, Spring Valley, 2. Pat C from Everett WA welcome to SD.
- Obie Fox, Escondido, 1. I love you Mary Gordon!
- Shanice Hunt, Vista, 1. I luv you Kianna and Kenneth. Momma, Im pregnant!
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 1. Another medium solved, another quarter began.
- Elizabeth Lupdag, Spring Valley, 1. Go SD Storm football!
- * Matt Miller, Vista, 1. Hang in there Merriman.
- Alex Peruz, Encanto, 1. Hi Asia! I love Athel!
- Rick Rotsch, Ocean Beach, 1. Drink Octoberfesr beer at your local restaurant with friends.
- Terry Thomas, Vista, 1. Rock horror show at onstage playhouse!