Brandon Hernández 1 p.m., March 28
November 18 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Flo Abena, Rancho Penasquitos, 7.
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 7. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Gooble! Gooble!
- Elliott Estrine, Poway, 7. Ah! Pumpkin pie at last!
- * Paul Boland, Bay Park, 6. The hard puzzle is easier this week.
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 6. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Debra Shapiro, Downtown, 6. Do rich need tax cut?
- Dave Small, San Carlos, 5. Thanks for the cap.
- David Tomasin, San Diego, 5. Blackouts
- Leslie Chase, Campo, 4. Happy Thanksgiving!
- * David Mills, San Diego, 4. So much to say, such small space to say it!
- Mandy Armstrong, Point Loma, 2. Horay!
- Armani Nicholas, San Diego, 2. I wish this entry will be selected. Happy Thanksgiving to all.
- Juli Richardson, Chula Vista, 2. Gobble gobble!
- Melquiades B. Rivera, Spring Valley, 2. Get well Matthew P Portsmouth, VA.
- Clancy Sloan, Clairemont, 2. way to go...
- Maurice Sun, Carmel Valley, 2. Brain tonic.
- Kathy Bucher, Vally Center, 1. Grateful for this San Diego life, born and raised.
- Dr. Dusa, San Diego, 1. Love you mom.
- William Eckert, San Diego, 1. The country's financial recovery begins 2011 with the republican congress.
- Wendy Hamilton, San Diego, 1. My hunka-hunka burnin' love.
- Bella Ramierez, San Diego, 1. Cheese puff, I like you.
- Don Bowman, Santee, 7. What did the hunter get... crossing an alligator with a cellphone?... A...
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 7. I'd say, winter is upon us, again.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 7.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 6. Happy Thanksgiving! I'm very thankful for all I have.
- Saad Ghulah, Escondido, 5. Happy Holidays.
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 5. Obama wants exports: does he mean something besides our jobs?
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 5. Dont forget to thank special people in your life now.
- * Mike Sheridan, Pacific Beach, 4. Juan Aguedela
- Mary Arana, Encinitas, 3. Happy Thanksgiving!
- * Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 3. What's up Huddas!
- John Gagliano, Poway, 2. Rip TP
- Matt Miller, Vista, 2. Happy turkey day!
- Armani Nicholas, San Diego, 2. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Ess. to Reader sudoku puzzles.
- Carlos A Bolanos, Mission Hills, 1. I love you Eligia
- David Fitchhorn, Chula Vista, 1. Cats rule, dogs drool, Sammy the cat.
- Omar Lara, Chula Vista, 1. Julie can I tooted it and boot it!
- Phil Leal, San Diego, 1.