Scott Marks 5 p.m., Oct. 23
November 18 Brainstorm Contenders
- Ed Barno, San Diego, 7. Not as eeezeee as it looks.
- Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 6. Thanks, dad, mom and Henry's!
- Douglas Meyers, La Mesa, 6. Support our free range turkeys! Join the NNTF today!
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 5. Your either part of the problem or long dead.
- * John Fitzpatrick, San Diego, 5. Learn not upon your own knowledge; read the instructions.
- Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 5. ...42 moves.
- * Ted Scafidi, San Diego, 5. Haetten...
- Tom Somich, Clairemont, 5. Not much ease with this one!
- * Marie Grace, College Area, 4. Fun- hope I got it right!
- Marc Richard, Banker's Hill, 4. Two late is too late. We were early for us.
- * Christine Hartpence, Santee, 3. So eeeasy! Exceptionally enjoyable exercize!
- Jeff Lutz, Jacumba, 3. This ignorant and the opressed will continue to breed indiscriminately.
- Susan Morfey, Little Italy, 2. Happy Turkey day to all especially my fam!
- Gwendolyn Pogrowski, Clairemont, 2. Go Steelers!
- * Niki Romani, San Diego, 2. Felice...
- Don Romero, La Mesa, 2. Wish me luck sweet Mei Ling.
- Tim Parrott, Carlsbad, 1. Anything but calibri!