Ian Anderson 2 p.m., March 2
November 4 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Don Bowman, Santee, 5. Why didnt the duck across the road? He was chicken
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 5. Happy birthday...
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 5. what great weather we are having, just like summer!
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 5.
- Obie Fox, Escondido, 4. Mom its been a year. Missing you, Mary Obie, Sierra.
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 4. Go Aztecs!
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 3. SD Salvation: secede from California, Join Arizona. Thanks for hat!
- * Rick Rotsch, Ocean Beach, 3. I miss you and you haven't even left yet Gail!
- * Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 3. Honor our Veterans and service men and women.
- Stuart A. Young, San Diego, 3. Trying to con...
- Guadalope Jose Gutierrez, Chula Vista, 2. Need a tow, call Road one...
- Remy C. Nicholas, San Diego, 2. I hope my entriy will make me a winner!
- Kendra E. Shaw, San Diego, 2. Thank God 4 sending angels!
- Mike Sheridan, Pacific Beach, 2. Kiyomi Booker.
- Mary Arana, Encinitas, 1. Easy is hard enough!
- Susan Berry, San Diego, 1. Gimme a break!
- Crista L Casteel, Lakeside, 1. One boy and another boy on the way due 4/1/11
- John Gagliano, Poway, 1. Go big or go home.
- Monique Germain, San Diego, 1. I love my fiance. XOXO
- Khou Yang, Linda Vista, 1. I love you Kevin!