Ian Anderson 6 p.m., March 7
May 20 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Don Bowman, Santee, 6. Have 5gal, 3gal pails need only 4gals water. Jack/Jill
- John Pertle, Santee, 6. Belive in Jesus, recive the free gift of god's righteousness.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 6. Be water smart every day.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 5.
- Sebastian Certik, Bonita, 4. Hi mom.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 4. Happy Memorial day. Go Padres #1.
- Stuart A. Young, San Diego, 4. Summer has arrived :^) Happy end of semester.
- Ellen Bourne, San Carlos, 3. Took my harp to the party. No one asked me to play.
- Teddy Moore, Santee, 3. Thanks grandpa.
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 3. Phillip, I love you, pray you are in a better…
- * Jason Kron, Lakeside, 2. Happy birthday to me. 29 again.
- * Rory Drewett, Clairmont, 1. Yippee!
- Ann Grundzinski, San Diego, 1. Life is good!
- Matthew Kelly, La Jolla, 1. Go bombers!
- David Matheny, San Diego, 1. Elmer Fudd says "very quite I'm looking for Steve Crock"
- Christi Payne, Carlsbad, 1. Engaged 4/29/10 Jessica Payne and Spc. Sean Hunts.
- Janie Redmond, Cardiff, 1. Wait for me!
- Dave Wein, Chula Vista, 1. Easy was hard