Patrick Daugherty 12:30 p.m., Nov. 26
Aprik 29 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Don Bowman, Santee, 3. From last week… and a bank have in common?
- Misty McDaniel, Lakeside, 3. Happy B-day Roxxanna.
- Lloyd Payne, Merlin, 3. I'll be back.
- John Pertle, Santee, 3. have faith alone in christ alone inviting him wont save.
- D. Stiewig, Santee, 3. Spring is here.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 3. Enjoy Filipino Festaval at Kimball Park National City May 29th.
- Duane D. Tremaine, San Diego, 3. If you dream- and not make dreams your master.
- * Cherie Calvo, San Diego, 2. Happy Mother's day!
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 2. Easy does it.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 2. Beerfest ok. Broken Lizard awsome!
- Goldmember and R1Rabbit, San Diego, 2. Hello Oldman Steve, Monkeyboy, Skully, and Kitten… Ride this Sunday?
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 2.
- Ellen Bourne, San Carlos, 1. Pretty May flowers!
- Matthew Hulett, San Diego, 1. I love you mommy! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
- * Joy Jones, Bay Park, 1. Blessed with a bun in the oven!
- Omar Lara, Chula Vista, 1. I love you my lady and babues woah!
- Judie Markson, Indio, 1. I do love the desert… I do love the desert.
- Peter Mound, Santee, 1. Most…
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 1. Just think how greatful, we are, to have great weather.
- Rick Rotsch, Ocean Beach, 1. Friensa make life worth living.