Susan Luzzaro 9 p.m., Aug. 20
March 25 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Don Bowman, Santee, 12. Numbers are my game… easy going
- John Pertle, Santee, 12. Jesus Christ provides reconciliation with God through faith in him
- * D. Stiewig, Santee, 12. Smile
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 11. Peace and Easter blessings to all!
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 10.
- Jim Koziol, UTC, 7.
- Sebastian Certik, Bonita, 6. Hi, mom!
- Josie Ranches, San Diego, 6. Ola amigos!
- Stuart A. Young, San Diego, 6. It is kindness in a person, not beauty, which wins…
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 4. Go Padres!
- Peter Mound, Santee, 4. Only wimps are afraid to go to Tijuana
- Pauline OMalley, San Diego, 4. Love my son, Allen Omalley, Irish name
- Belimda Russell, El Cajon, 3. I did it
- Nicole Tui, East Lake, 3. Why Can't I have more of your spider?
- Phil Brockman, Spring Valley, 2. Spring has sprung
- * Sally MacKenzie, Rancho Penasquitos, 1. Happy birthday, sister!!!