Ken Harrison 6:30 p.m., July 29
February 25 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Betty Archer, La Jolla, 8. Ok again!
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 8.
- Dave Small, San Carlos, 8. Howdy doody
- David Tomasin, San Diego, 8. Wanna buy some carbon creoits?
- Roy Bartolome, San Diego, 7. Happy Anniversary Leni! 13 years! I love you!
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 7. Loved the Winter Olympics- very inspiring
- Henry Chung, San Diego, 7. More rain means more snow out there!
- Willam Stiewig, Vallejo, 7. Rained all the way home
- Dr. Dave Spera, Point Loma, 6. Bob Jone's Farm has the best peaches
- Elliott Estrine, Poway, 4. Go tri… wbb
- Dennis Jardim, Oceanside, 4. Hogans
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 4. Somewhat I do enjoy the sudoku puzzles
- Paul Boland, Bay Park, 3. Bay Park needs rain again
- Jeoffry Ross, Chula Vista, 2.
- Aaron Abramson, Williamstown, 8. It's cold back here. H- Keep faxing puzzles
- Don Bowman, Santee, 8. Why can't elephants run?...
- Cherie Calvo, San Diego, 8. Baseball-Pardes can't wait
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 8. I love the rain. He loves the sun. We both love potstickers
- John Pertle, Santee, 8. You can recive eternal life now. Belive in Jesus Christ
- D. Stiewig, Santee, 8. Spring is coming
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 7. Happy birthday Aunt Karen
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 7. Daylight savings time coming up soon, get ready!
- Emma Gonzales, Chula Vista, 6.
- Misty McDaniel, Lakeside, 6. Goodbye Bren Doggy Dogg. We'll miss you. SMOOCHES!!
- Jenny McReynolds, Linda Vista, 6.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 6.
- David A Weim, Chula Vista, 6.
- Sebastian Certik, Bonita, 4.
- Hans Butikofer, Pacific Beach, 3. Stay away from us tsunami!
- Jim Koziol, UTC, 3.
- Emily Posedel, San Diego, 3. Hi Kate
- Dennis Beabout, Temecula, 2. Praise the lord Jesus loves you!
- * Marquette Gooch-Nelson, Rolando, 2. Oh no he didn't
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 2.
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 2. VAMCSD expert
- Susan Berry, San Diego, 1. Lily and Doopie
- Vincent Blas, San Diego, 1. Good Luck Joshua and St. Patric's class of 2010!!
- Kathy Bucher, Valley Center, 1. A Reader supporter thanks!
- Stephanie Sagiao, La Mesa, 1. I love Rudy with all my heart!
- Nicole Tui, East Lake, 1. Your spider is sweet, like candy
- Todd Wilkins, San Diego, 1. Stay sober one day at a time