Walter Mencken 2:37 p.m., March 1
June 24 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 11. Remember- "Keep it simple" David M. I have 19 yrs.!
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 11. Enjoy Worl Cup!
- Paul Boland, Bay Park, 8. The hard puzzle is hard.
- Saad Ghulam, Escondido, 6. I love San Diego.
- * Josie Ranches, San Diego, 5. Hello everyone!!
- Duane D Tremaine, E Village, 5. If you can force your heart and nerve and…
- * Harvy Mozer, La Mesa, 4. Success!
- Melquiades B. Rivera, Spring Valley, 1. Let's have a parade.
- John Pertle, Santee, 11. Redemrtion is ransom paid to free a slave, not forgiveness.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 9. Happy 6 years since we met on the 4th!
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 9.
- Ann Grudzinski, San Diego, 8. Hi Lisa! I'm so proud of you.
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 8. I really like sudoku puzzles.
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 7. Pain is not when I get my shot!
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 7. Go Padres!
- Ellen Bourne, San Carlos, 6. Happy 4th of July!
- Misty McDaniel, Lakeside, 6. Hey Boobylooby- where's my dwink and my cwown?
- David Matheny, San Diego, 5. The Reader needs to quit …
- Stuart A. Young, San Diego, 5. Lost dreams awaken and new possibilities arise.
- Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 4.
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 4. Easy is easy.
- Nel Cristobal, Chula Vista, 3. Cherish the love you have.
- Hilma Johnsen, San Diego, 3. Thank you. Beautiful t-shirt.
- Susan Berry, San Diego, 2. Whoopee
- Nicole Tui, East Lake, 2. your… is awsome. I love you.
- Tyler Wolfe, La Mesa, 2. I cant do medium, it's to evil!
- Alan Garcia, Mira Mesa, 1. Ooooo Duyao!!
- Lucky 13, Oceanside, 1. That which you can conceive and belive, you can achieve.
- Lori A Richardson, Kingston, 1. T-pa-leez. U-rock.
- Gordon Ritichie, Tierrasanta, 1. First time in water (easy).
- M. Shoaee, Rancho Bernardo, 1. Never talk behind your boss' back, no matter who you …
- * Royce Wolfe, La Mesa, 1. I sent yours in dad!