Laura Dvorak 5:47 p.m., Dec. 6
June 17 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Don Bowman, Santee, 10. A win would be nice.
- John Pertle, Santee, 10. Reform is not prerequisite. Only faith in Christ will save you.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 8. Great BBQ Rich bring on the chili cookoff!
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 8.
- * Ann Grudzinski, San Diego, 7. Hello again y'all!
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 7. I love sudoku puzzles, keeps your brain working.
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 6. Scale of 1 to 10, the pain is a 20.
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 6. Go Twins!
- Sebastian Certik, Bonita, 5. Hi mom!
- Dr. Dave, Pt Loma, 4. Than you lord 4 your blessings.
- Jim Koziol, UTC, 4.
- Teddy Moore, Santee, 4. Happy Father's day grandpa!
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 3. Easy does it!
- Nel Cristobal, Chula Vista, 2. Have faith in God.
- Rick Rotsch, Ocean Beach, 2. Solar geothermal and hydroelectric are great!
- Mandy Armstrong, Point Loma, 1. I could really use a wish right now.
- Esmeralda Martin, San Diego, 1. Waka-waka Mexico! 2010!
- David Metheny, San Diego, 1. I'm 6 months sober. Are you? Steve Crock's a sukafish!
- Lisa Stebbins, San Diego, 1. Go Padres! Hi James!
- * Tyler Wolfe, La Mesa, 1. This is my first time doing sudoku… I love it!
- Cun Hui Zhang, Carmel Mtn., 1. Learn is intresting.