Ken Harrison 8:30 a.m., April 20
June 10 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 9. At last- summertime!
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 9. Enjoy World Cup!
- Jerry Riccio, Rancho Bernardo, 8. Bring on the summer!
- Paul Boland, Bay Park, 6. This was a hard one!
- Elliott Estrine, Poway, 6. All is well!
- Dr. Dave Spera, Point Loma, 5. Hughs family: may our lords peace be with you. Spera's
- Roy Bartolome, San Diego, 4. I now have 3 shirts! Now I need 4!
- Ellen Bourne, San Diego, 4. Res ibsa loquatur.
- Saad Ghulam, Escondido, 4. This is heaven on earth!
- Dave Small, San Carlos, 4. Happy Father's day dad!
- Jeff Loeb, San Diego, 3.
- Josie Ranches, San Diego, 3. Go Padres!
- Duane D Tremaine, E Village, 3. And risk it on one turn of pick-and-toss.
- Cheryl Uppling, Carlsbad, 2. Mary?! Love u Bodo and birdies!
- Stuart A. Young, San Diego, 2. A long journey begins with the first step.
- Cesar Alvarez Jr., Rancho Penasquitos, 1. Loh liebe Kase essen!
- * Zayden Davis, Escondido, 1. Happy b-day mom. I love you.
- * Camre Farr, Escondido, 1. I don't like June gloom.
- Judie Markson, Indio, 1. Thanks Rich!
- Don Bowman, Santee, 9. It's getting that time San Diego Chargers Super Bowl bound.
- John Pertle, Santee, 9. If you belive in Jesus you possess eternal life.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 9. Honor our USA flag day at your home also.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 7. Happy Father's day.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 7.
- Ann Grudzinski, San Diego, 6. Life is good.
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 6. Reader late may not arive in time to publish.
- Ellen Bourne, San Carlos, 5. One more week of school Debbie.
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 5. Am I a medical miracle or a medical mess?
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 5. Go Padres!
- David Matheny, San Diego, 4. Steve Crock 3 weeks sober, proud of ya big dummy!
- Obie Fox, Escondido, 2. Mary we all love you!
- * Janae Rhodes, Santee, 2. Come on Celtics, raindrops!!
- Dennis Beabout, Temecula, 1. Happy Father's day dad! I miss you!
- Nel Cristobal, Chula Vista, 1. Thank god everyday!
- Mack Davis, Escondido, 1. Zyden is dada's boy. I love u son.
- Manny Faria, Point Loma, 1. Hey Japays, what the party plan? I love you Tiffanie!
- * Bertha Morales , Rancho Penasquitos, 1. Specially for my dear son Irwin Carrillo love you.
- Jolice Wiedenhoff, Carlsbad, 1. Woops- I'm easy!