Don Bauder 8:31 a.m., March 14
June 10 Brainstorm Contenders
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 9. I'm first and happier than a dog with two tails.
- Conway Redding, La Mesa, 9. Even in the cyrillic alphabet, V, as in Vladimir, isn't…
- Ed Barno, San Diego, 8. Are these puzzles getting harder?
- Douglas Meyers, La Mesa, 8. No credit for 18 of 21 last week? Truly evil!
- Michael Rewa, Allied Gardens, 7. A message!
- * Craig Stein, El Cerrito, 6. Love you mom! Natalie says "get well, Gaga".
- John Strauch, San Diego, 6. Climbed Cahuilla Mtn near Anxa in Riverside County.
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 5.
- * Elaine Marume, Oceanside, 4. Thanks Kacy!
- Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 3. Can't belive I blew it last week! Hope this works!
- * John Freeman, Hillcrest, 2. Again with the personal? What is it with you guys?
- * Kristen Glass, Ocean Beach, 1.
- * Robert Ott, Mira Mesa, 1. Enter and sign in please.