8:30 a.m., Sept. 17
May 27 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 7. Happy 25th wedding anniversary Ray and Dwan!
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 7. Happy long weekend!
- Jerry Riccio, Rancho Bernardo, 6. Calif. needs a successful business-woman to fix its income…
- Todd Wilkins, San Diego, 6. One person's mess is merly another person's filing system.
- Manny Faria, Point Loma, 5. Everythings gonna be all right baby, I love you!
- * Paul Boland, Bay Park, 4. The sun is shining.
- Dave Small, San Carlos, 3. Line 'em up.
- Dr. Dave Spera, Point Loma, 3. Chrissy love ya!
- * Jim Felix, Pacific Beach, 1. Roy, Happy fathers day! Love Jim.
- Jo Mujica, San Diego, 1. Is the SDReader hiring?
- Don Bowman, Santee, 7. Remembering our Vets, our familys, always our country.
- John Pertle, Santee, 7. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and eternal life.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 7. God bless America- Vote!
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 5. Bring on summer BBQ's and water.
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 4. Boy are these sudoku puzzles are not easy.
- Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 3. Still waiting for my t-shirt…
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 3. Happy birthday Bob. Best trip ever. Antelopes rule!
- Jim Koziol, UTC, 3.
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 3. How about giving us more space for our ten words?
- * David Matheny, San Diego, 2. Carmen San Diego must trade hiding tips with Steve Crock.
- Jorge A Serrano, Linda Vista, 2. Janely I love you. Number one friend.
- Dave Weim, Chula Vista, 2.
- Vincent Blas, San Diego, 1. Joshua Morones, papa loves you! Good luck at Saints!
- * Patty Burbeck, Spring Valley, 1. Don't drink and drive!
- Keith B. D…, Clairemont, 1. Hi… Play chess now!
- Rossinna Ippolito, University Heights, 1. Universe, I am ready for abundance. Bring it on!
- Hilma Johnsen, San Diego, 1. Love to do sudoku puzzles!
- Steve Lundquist, San Diego, 1. Easy was easy.
- Robert Lynn Sr, Escondido, 1. I love my kids!
- Jenny McReynolds, Linda Vista, 1.
- Sim Joe Young, San Diego, 1. I want my Tshirt!