Ian Pike noon, Dec. 8
July 8 Brainstorm Contenders
- * Carl Baltrunas, Milpitas, 1. Thank you Jeff Loeb- Happy Bastile Day.
- * Ed Barno, San Diego, 1. Wonder why Brainstorms rule…
- * Michael Carchidi, Chula Vista, 1. A song of embroideries out of old mythologies.
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 1. Incondite Scotch woodcock served for breakfast is hard to eat.
- * Louis Drehner, Coronado, 1. A guilty conscience is the mother of invention.
- Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 1. One for work, one for play- thanks, SDReader.
- * Douglas Meyers, La Mesa, 1. There's a reasdon Don is the puzzlemaster- these are tough!
- Susan Morfey, Little Italy, 1. Loving the weather so far and the Padres exciting team.
- Conway Redding, La Mesa, 1. I need ophthalmological attention, y'all.
- Tom Somich, Clairemont, 1. Thank you for the t-shirt.
- John Strauch, San Diego, 1. Hiked Jamul Mountains- 1649, 1634, 1953, 1729, 1870, and 2059.