Garrett Harris 8 p.m., Aug. 19
July 1 Brainstorm Contenders
- Joseph Ciprian, Little Italy, 12. I'm a Boeotian - couldn't differentiate a zeugma from a syllepsis.
- Conway Redding, La Mesa, 12. Ah, yes, infinte regression.
- Ed Barno, San Diego, 10. Hey Ben- We are number 10 ( good rhyme huh?)
- Ralph Hayward, El Cajon, 9. We're ants to giants and giants to ants.
- John Strauch, San Diego, 9. Climbed San Jacinto Peak (18x) from the Seven Pines Trailhead.
- Martha Awdziewicz, Clairemont, 8. Quote from Johnathat Swift and/or Augustus DeMorgan.
- Susan Morfey, Little Italy, 8. It is my eyes and the print is getting smaller!
- Ted Scafidi, San Diego, 7. It's flea and tick season.
- Dave Small, San Carlos, 6. It came to me in a "flea"ting moment of brilliance.
- * Cindy Fisher, San Clemente, 5. I have a sudden urge to scratch- like a chicken.
- Janie Redmond, Cardiff, 5. Make your needs known to the universe.
- * Norman Kenney, Carlsbad, 4. Happy July! Go oMBAC women's water polo! Kiera! Bodo!
- Louis Drehner, Coronado, 3. Cat's don't chase cars.
- * Robert McQuay, San Diego, 2. My grand daughters are the greatest!
- * Tom Somich, Clairemont, 2. I loked the bowl, chips, cracks, and all.
- Ross Christie, San Diego, 1. May the force be with you.
- Roxanne Kenny, San Diego, 1. Go Padres!
- * Armin Moths, San Diego, 1. Logo Phagy, anyone?