Ian Anderson 6 p.m., March 7
January 14 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Aaron Abramson, Williamstown, 2. To a good year coming!
- * Kirstan Borklund, Jamul, 2. Jason Duda is my desire
- Don Bowman, Santee, 2. Need O.J.J hard and evil is above my pay grade
- Hans Butikofer, Pacific Beach, 2. Will do medium hard next week
- Cherie Calvo, San Diego, 2. Hoping for a Charger win!
- Alyssa J Campos, Chula Vista, 2. Chargers rule 26
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 2. Martin Luther King Jr was my childhood hero!
- Phil Leal, San Diego, 2. RCP rocks!! Go Bolts
- Steve Lundquist, San Diego, 2. Got the shirt. Thx
- Misty McDaniel, Lakeside, 2. Hi daddy! Hope you'rs safe we love you. Smooches!!
- Jenny McReynolds, Linda Vista, 2.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 2. Nice run Chargers Beat the Jets
- John Pertle, Santee, 2. Acts 16:31; John 20:31; John 3:16-18; Acts 4:10-12; Jude 24-25
- Justino Rochin III, San Diego, 2. Ive never felt so anue!!!
- Ed Rull, San Diego, 2. Happy days are here again
- August Scampone, San Diego, 2. Time to initiate impeachment proceedings!!
- D. Stiewig, Santee, 2. What happened?
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 2. Please support our local libaries and museums
- David A Weim, Chula Vista, 2.
- Stuart A. Young, San Diego, 2. You can take me out of the hayseed, but you…
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 1.
- Emma Gonzales, Chula Vista, 1.
- Hessica Hiatt, Ocean Beach, 1. Shout out to my men, John and Jerich
- Sara Pretty, Ocean Beach, 1.