Don Bauder 5:32 p.m., Dec. 4
January 7 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Aaron Abramson, Williamstown, 1. Hi to Donna and Glenn
- Kirstan Borklund, Jamul, 1. I love you butthead
- Don Bowman, Santee, 1. 353 shopping days or 50 sudoku games until next Christmas
- Hans Butikofer, Pacific Beach, 1. Will do better next week
- Cherie Calvo, San Diego, 1. Can't wait for playoffs!
- Alyssa J Campos, Chula Vista, 1. Chargers rule #17
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 1. I'm not evil, I'm easy
- Phil Leal, San Diego, 1. Go Chargers!! Love you Fam
- * Steve Lundquist, San Diego, 1. Numbers rule!
- Misty McDaniel, Lakeside, 1. Yeah me!!
- * Jenny McReynolds, Linda Vista, 1.
- Irving Metzger, San Diego, 1. San Diego's Great!
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 1. Let's go Chargers! Happy b-day MLK! Holiday, yeah!
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 1. What a mind can do! What a struggle
- John Pertle, Santee, 1. Jesus died for you. He lives and gives eternal life
- Justino Rochin III, San Diego, 1. Look Mom no hands
- Ed Rull, San Diego, 1. Happy new year!
- August Scampone, San Diego, 1. Christmas is everyday
- D. Stiewig, Santee, 1. SD super Chargers
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 1.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 1. Get ready for the "year of the tiger"
- Glenn A. Walker, Pacific Beach, 1. Tearless grief bleeds inwardly
- David A Weim, Chula Vista, 1.
- Stuart A. Young, San Diego, 1. Crossword puzzle is on p 126 not p 124 as stated in T.O.C.