Ian Anderson 6 p.m., March 7
February 4 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Betty Archer, La Jolla, 5. Maybe the Chargers next year!
- Harry Chiou, Mira Mesa, 5.
- Robyn Johnson, Vista, 5. Happy Valentines day Gary. I love you!
- Dave Small, San Carlos, 5. Hope your Groundhog day was happy
- David Tomasin, San Diego, 5. Sometimes I get listed 3 times
- Roy Bartolome, San Diego, 4. Everybody's got a water buffalo, yours is fast
- Linda Bible, El Cajon, 4. Happy 89th birthday Mom!
- Henry Chung, San Diego, 4. When will it snow again in San Diego?
- Dr. Dave Spera, Point Loma, 4. Hare, Pretty Sara loves you
- Willam Stiewig, Vallejo, 4. What Happened?
- Hans Butikofer, Mission Beach, 3. I keep doing Medium!
- Josie Ranches, San Diego, 3. Happy Valentines!!
- Kelly Sakoi, Rancho Penasquitos, 3. I love this rain
- * Susie Boyko, Spring Valley, 2. This ones for Micbke and Bulent
- Elliott Estrine, Poway, 2. Go Winter Olympics
- Ben Breeding, San Diego, 1. Better luck next time!
- Eleanor Burbank, Escondido, 1. See and she walks with Jesus and her loved ones
- * Chris Dunn, Lemon Grove, 1. Puzzle Master- Harper Lily is… Six years old
- Vicki Flora, Bonita, 1.
- Rosa Sousa, Chula Vista, 1. Please help Saiti Happy Valentines Day
- Aaron Abramson, Williamstown, 5. Happy Valentines day to everyone
- Don Bowman, Santee, 5. Why did the chicken cross the road… He wanted to…
- Cherie Calvo, San Diego, 5. Happy Valentines day
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 5. I love Bob, I'm the luckiest duck in the world!
- Misty McDaniel, Lakeside, 5. Happy Valentines day Anette and Viktoria, Love mommy
- John Pertle, Santee, 5. God demonstrates love for you, Christ died in your stead
- Ed Rull, San Diego, 5. Happy Valentines!!
- D. Stiewig, Santee, 5. Thank you
- Jenny McReynolds, Linda Vista, 4.
- Erin Nogle, Ocean Beach, 4.
- Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 4.
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 4. Happy Birthday Jerry!
- David A Weim, Chula Vista, 4.
- Emma Gonzales, Chula Vista, 3.
- Sara Pretty, Ocean Beach, 3. Hare lets move in togther
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 2. A large Struggle this week
- * Cathryn A. Ward, Clairmont, 2. I create art
- Greg Blomberg, Escondido, 1. I love you Holly
- Erik Carroll, San Carlos, 1. Only had time for easy this week
- Sebastian Certik, Bonita, 1.
- Ryan Sharrott, Rancho Bernardo, 1. Noah- Retnuh loves penguins
- Mike Wiehe, Poway, 1. Happy birthday to two new babies!