Dave Rice 12:38 p.m., May 21
December 16 Sudoku Contenders
(Page 2 of 2)
- Don Bowman, Santee, 11. "It was the night before Christmas and all…" Happy Holiday!
- Pauline O'Malley, Point Loma, 11. Have a happy Christmas love, mom.
- * Nancy Teruya, Rancho Penasquitos, 11.
- Ken Hanson, Clairemont, 9. Go Navy!
- Terry Thomas, Chula Vista, 9. Jingle bells, holiday lights and cheerful music.
- Saad Ghulah, Escondido, 8. Nice to see it raining.
- Jason Kron, Lakeside, 8. Ever ponder bureaucrat's payoff premitting powerlink thru Cleveland Natl Forest?
- M. Elliott, Ranch Bernardo, 7. Why won't the shrimp share his toys? Because he's shellfish.
- Mary Arana, Encinitas, 6. Merry Christmas!
- Obie Fox, Escondido, 6. … Xmas…loving family.
- Teddy Moore, Richmond, 5. Oh boy- I can hardly wait.
- Felix E. Charfauros, San Diego, 4. Enjoy the spirit of the season, and a Happy New Year!
- Carlos A Bolanos, Mission Hills, 3. Did I win the stupid hat?
- Stephen McLaughlin, Carlsbad, 3. I got my weekends back.
- Armani Nicholas, San Diego, 3. I am enjoying Xmas holiday.
- Dennis Beabout, Temecula, 2. Happy birthday to out lord and savior Jesus Christ!
- Dr. Serpa, Pt Loma, 2. Da dock misses da block.
- Shannon Brinkley, Encinitas, 1. After 25 years my husband still rocks!!
- Sara Nims, North Park, 1. A very merry Xmas HT! Momma luvs you!
- Jamie Sciuva, San Diego, 1. Merry Christmas baby, I love you!
- * Tyler Wilson, Escondido, 1. Josh it will go to your head.